Sunday, August 3, 2014

Independence Day

Dear Mommy,

Wow you all are just the traveling bunch now a days eh?? haha.  It sounds like summer has been another huge success!! I cannot say that I am surprised because you always had full up ideas of how to entertain all of us over the summer!! :) Remember "I'm not here for your
entertainment??" haha.  I cannot belief that Mason is 2!!! When I left he was 0! Man, where does all the time go?? You will have to spoil him rotten for his birthday for me!! :) Thank you too much for that awesome quote that you sent!! I wish I had time to share all of my
experiences that I have had out here.  Needless to say, I know that the veil is thin.  I know that many different times on my mission dad has been here by my side.  Sometimes as protection and sometimes as support to tell me "Keep goin Kater" I know that death is not the end. How lucky are we to have that knowledge? I miss him every day, but I know that he is watching over each one of us and he is very aware of us.  He never really left us, we just cant see him here now.  He had a bigger, better work to do on the other side.  They needed him more than we did.  Papa God knew that you were strong enough to raise all
of us by yourself.  He taught us plenty, and left behind a legacy to
help each one of us.

Well I don't have much to update this week, this week was independence day in Vanuatu and so everyone was pretty busy.  We have been doing a lot of service work for our new church house this week! It is hard hard work, but this girl is gettin muscles! haha.  I will try to send a better email next week!! I love you all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment