Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Mama

Dear Mama,

Happy Birthday!!!!! I wish I was there to spoil you rotten, but next year! I hope that everyone lets you put your feet up and rest, you definitely deserve it! You are seriously the best mom anyone could ask for.  Thank you too much for all the the sacrifices that you have made for us kids and that you continually make every single day.  You have taught me so much through your Christlike example.  You have never once given up on me.  Just like the stripling warriors said in Alma 56- I have never doubted the gospel because you have taught me. Your faith through all the trials that you have faced has strengthened me and given me power to continue even at times when I didn't think I could.  I am grateful that you have stood up strong in the gospel so that I could have the great blessing of the gospel in my life.  I know
that it was not always easy, but I know that it was worth it.  You have taught me so much and every time I am faced with something hard out here I think of all the things that you taught me.  I am beyond grateful.  I will never forget the lessons you taught me. They give me
strength and it encourages me to work my hardest to bring blessings back to you and the family.  Even though sometimes I didn't listen, I look back now and see that truly "Mother knows best." I am glad too much that we have so many memories together and I cannot wait to make more when I get back!! :)   Thank you too much for always putting us
first.  I hope that I can be half the mother you are someday! I love you mom!!!
Have a great birthday!!
LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment