Monday, October 27, 2014

New Sister Training Leader

I am the new STL backagain...haha.  I was one in Malakula and now I am the one for Santo and Ambae.  I will now have to travel to the islands to train and exchange with each sister on the islands. I thought I was going to be able to relax these last two months! Misstem!

Man, I thought I was a worry wart...haha just kiddin, love ya mom!  But yes I am alive and well! We been gat some pretty bad rain and weather, but I am swimmin in the soft mud and lovin every second. I gat to be dirty and swim in the soft mud!! Literally..i swim in it… because I am just as graceful as I was at home... I pretty much fall down every two steps..it been become the big joke of the place now...But other than that I no been feel any something like earthquake or whatnot! Vanuatu is a huge place! So no worry! I am safe! Tellem Caroline Goodbye for me and tell Becky she'll be just fine! Papa God protects ALL his missionaries, no matter where they are at.  I can promise that.

Last week I got transferred out of my area in Litz Litz. Those were probably some of the hardest goodbyes I have said so far. Litz Litz been hardest area for me on my mission...by far.  We faced just about everything there is to face in that place.  I never been work more hard in my life than I did in Litz Litz. But I never been learn more in my life than in Litz Litz.  I have come to realize that I am a professional seed planter. After years of no baptisms in Litz
Litz there will be the first baptism on Saturday...and I wont be there to see it! Thomas has been investigating the church for many years, and we have been teaching him the whole time I have been in this area.  There have been some sometimes that I just wanted to give up, but the spirit said otherwise.  No effort is ever wasted.  We also have one previous less active family that is now preparing to go to the temple at the beginning of next year!  I could not be more happy!  After months and months of hard work and prayers things are finally moving forward.  There are now no less actives in Litz Litz branch.  Everyone comes to church close up every time.  I have been waiting to see progress like this for ten months, and now here it is.  I know that sometime yumi prea and prea but it looks like Papa God isn't answering.  But sometimes He is quiet to teach us lessons and to help us learn how to excercise agency of yumi right.  But He does answer. In His own time and in His own way.  God's timing is always better than ours.  As we strive to fulfil His will instead of our own, we will see the blessings and miracles he will pour upon us.

Funny joke of the week: We were teaching Alfred, one previous less active about Buk Blong Momon: "Brata Alfred, why do we call the Book of Mormon the book of mormon?" Him with full up confidence smiles and answers, "Mormon...the book will bring More Men to the church" (me)..."Umm...yeah, that's really true!"But let me tell you another reason...Bahahaha.  Gotta love it! :)

Have a great week!!! I love you all!!
Sista Brown

my branj

digging ground to carry to fill up the new church house..bekegen..

No comments:

Post a Comment