Monday, April 7, 2014

Zone Conference

Dear Family,

This week we had the first Zone Conference on Malekula island.  The spirit was strong too much as we made history in the Vanuatu Port Vila Mission.  Malekula was never a zone and so this is the first time ever we have had Zone Conference. We met in a small bush chapel that one of the members made with his own hands.  It was absolutely amazing. President and Sister Brewer gave amazing training to us missionaries. I have such a high amount of respect and gratitude for Mission Presidents.  President and Sister Brewer have such strong sweet spirits and their wisdom will absolutely blow your mind.

I feel so blessed to be serving where I am at this time.  I can see how Papa God really is hastening his work for the second coming of the Savior. Nothing in this world can stop His work from moving forward.  I am so blessed to be able to be a part of this.  The church is growing at a rapid rapid pace and it will continue to do so until that day when He comes again.  I know that the Gospel of Jisas Kraes is the only thing that will bring happiness to people in this day and age. There is noother way to find peace and joy besides through the gospel.  As we set our foundation on the Savior and His teachings no winds or trials in life can tear us down.  We can never fall.  

I know that life is not easy.  A mission is far from easy, and life is hard and sometimes we
feel like it is too much.  But one thing we always have control over is our attitude.  Like President Monson said, " We can choose to have a positive attitude.  We can't direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.  In other words, we can choose to be happy and positive,
regardless of what comes our way." What wise words to live by.  I love the Savior. I love my mission.  And I love all of you!!!! Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment