Sunday, November 9, 2014

Eternal Perspectives

Hello Family!!!

I can no belief that it is Monday bekegen! It sounds like things are great! Man I can no believe that Ash is back already...that is starting to make me nervous! Mom, I am glad that you are bossing for the time being..and that you are keeping in mind that I am coming back
and will take my chief seat backagan!  haha.  Kidding, I think I have been become less bossy? Maybe not, I guess it will just be a big surprise?

We have been busy busy busy this week. But it has been amazing! You know how I like to be busy!  Christie the girl I told you about her married last week is getting baptized this saturday!  I am glad gogo!!  We also been make another married this week of another
investigator of ours, Ruth, that has been waiting 9 years to be married! Timing of Papa God sometimes isn't ours! But she will also be baptized this Saturday! Love is the air I think? haha. Kidding! I am glad too much that Ruth with be baptized this week.  Her husband is
one returned missionary and they are already making plans to go to the temple next year! Talk about an eternal perspective!  


Yesterday we got a new branj presidency and the second counseler is Papa Cyriaq. Papa Cyriaq is a recent convert.  When they got the chance to bear their testimonies he got up and said, "I have not been a member even one year yet. I do not know anything about how the church works or runs.   I am not enough to hold this calling.  But with Papa God I am enough.  I accepted this calling because the calling came from Papa God, I know he will help me." The spirit of Papa's  testimony was unreal.  Watching that recent convert sit up on the stand like that just was a testimony to me that those who the Lord calls He qualifies. Papa Cyriaq knows where his true power lies-with the Lord.  

What an example of how to put full trust in Papa God. I know that this is true too much.  I know that with the help of Papa God we can do any something.  I know that when he asks us to do something-keep a commandment, fulfil a calling etc.  He will always provide a way that we can do it.  Always.  As we pray for direction he will never leave us to figure it out for ourselves.  Every something He asks us to do teaches us how to learn, grow, and become more like him.  I am grateful too much for the janis I have to be out here learning from these amazing people. The faith that they possess strengthens mine oltaem.  I could not be more happy! 

Thank you too much for all support of you evertime! I love you!  Keep on making family skripja studi! Liz and Ben: Do not sleep! haha.  I love you!!

Love,
Sista Brown

P.s.
Prime teaching experience this week: haha. So we been teaching Jebat one investigator about Plan Blo Savem Man. We had explained everything and made the comparison about the Celestial, terrestial and telestial kingdoms being like the sun, moon and stars.  haha.  Okay so after here is how our check up to see if he been understand been go: "Ale, Brata Jebat, so who goes to the Celestial Kingdom? What kind of people?" Jebat (all confident!) "No one!" me and my companion look at eachother...me: "And why do you think that?" Jebat: "Because it is so hot.  They would all burn.  The sun!" [Silence] Me: "Oh, okay, that is a really good thought Brata Jebat.  Let me try to explain this bekegen"....haha


P.S.
On Saturdei we walked to the church in the afternoon to make 3 baptize interviews with our investigators.  We had been walking around in the soft mud the full day so our legs were covered in thick mud.  We had just been walk inside the gate of the church and one of the couple missionaries Sister Smith came up, looked at our legs and said, "You two need a bath.  Do you go walking around in public like that?"bahahaha I was ded laughing....


some pikinini blo mi!

No comments:

Post a Comment